“Smart Catalonia Drones” www.cataloniadrones.cat is an internet domain of the property of “Fundació Privada i2CAT, Internet i Innovació Digital a Catalunya” hereinafter, i2CAT Foundation), with VAT-Number ESG63262570, located in C/ Gran Capità, 2-4 Edifici Nexus I, 2ª planta 08034 Barcelona, Tel. (+34) 93 553 25 10 and Email: [email protected]; and registered in the Registry for Associations and Foundations of the Government of Catalonia with number 1.876.
i2CAT Foundation is a non-profit research and innovation center which promotes mission-oriented R+D+i activities on advanced Internet architectures, applications and services. The center stands up for a new open innovation framework, fostering the collaboration between companies, public administration, the academic environment and end-users.
i2CAT Foundation manages the www.cataloniadrones.cat website, which is promoted by Generalitat de Catalunya with an aim to promote smart solutions based in drones (hereinafter, “SmartCataloniaDrones”).
Access to the portal is free. In case that in the future there were functionalities or services subject to payment, the conditions of use would be stated.
In the event that the use of certain services or functionalities included in these websites, will require the previous registry of the user, this registry will be performed by means of a form subjected to the provisions of the Personal data protection laws.
Intellectual and/or industrial property rights protection
All contents and graphics and/or audio elements including source code, design and navigation structure, databases and files, logos or brands, as well as other elements that are part of the website www.cataloniadrones.cat are property of i2CAT Foundation.
Thus, regarding the contents and the aforementioned elements which are the exclusive property of i2CAT Foundation, only i2CAT shall exercise the exploitation rights in any form, and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and total or partial transformation.
Any use or reproduction that users make of these contents, or of others that may be included in the future, will be made following the expectations and respecting the limitations of the Intellectual Property Regulation, and in any case, with the authorization of i2CAT Foundation, without prejudice to the limits established by Royal Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law.
Rights reserved: i2CAT Foundation makes a general rights reservation regarding the information disseminated on the website that are subject to intellectual and industrial property. In accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law, the i2CAT Foundation expressly opposes the use of any of the contents of the domain www.cataloniadrones.cat in any format, in order to make reviews or press magazines for commercial purposes, without the prior express authorization of i2CAT Foundation.
Consequently, this legal notice does not entail any transfer of rights to the user of the website in relation to any of the elements or contents of any kind in it. The user may only view the contents of these websites, copy and/or print for his personal and private use.
It is not permitted under any circumstances:
- The presentation of the portals pages of cataloniadrones.cator any of its contents in a window that does not belong to these websites by any technique or procedure, including framing, in-line linking, etc. The extraction of elements of the websites that causes damage to i2CAT Foundation, under the current legal provisions.
- The commercial use of cat
- The use of distinctive signs, logos, colors, structure, design and generally, distinctive symbols of any kind owned by i2CAT, without its knowledge and pertinent authorization.
- The use of contents of the websites in unlawful, illegal activities, or against good faith and public order.
- Dissemination of contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal character or that may infringe human rights.
- Causing damage to physical and logical systems of i2CAT, its suppliers or third parties; the introduction or spread of computer viruses or other hardware or software systems capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, in this case, using the email accounts of other users and changing or manipulating their messages.
Personal data protection
- A) Data collection forms
The data collected will only be used for the purpose indicated in the specific clause with the data collection form, and will be stored in a personal data file.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, the user may revoke the consent given and exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, cancellation, opposition, restriction of processing and data portability under the terms specified in the legislation on data protection or by sending an email to: [email protected]2cat.net.
i2CAT, as responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, «GDPR»), and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society Services and E-commerce (LSSICE), informs you that data required will be the minimum necessary and will be supported by the legal basis (legitimation) and purpose indicated in each of the corresponding disclaimers; its processing will be carried out in accordance with the specific procedures designed by i2CAT based on the risk analysis and security measures applicable to them, which are included in the corresponding Register of Activities.
- B) Browsing data
The browsing data and software necessary for operation of the website employ standard methods to acquire certain transmission details which are implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP address or domain name of the computer used by the user to access the website, the URL of the resource requested, the time, the method used to consult the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code that indicates the state of the server response and other parameters related to the operating system of the user’s computer environment.
This information is not associated with specific users and is employed with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical data on use of i2CAT’s website.
www.cataloniadrones.cat does not employ cookies or other similar devices for personal data processing that may enable the identification of specific individual users of its website. The use of these systems is reserved exclusively to collect technical information aimed at facilitating users with safe and efficient access and browsing of www.cataloniadrones.cat.
Responsibility with regard to contents
i2CAT Foundation reserves the right to modify the contents of its website and delete them, or limit or prevent access to them either temporarily or permanently and without prior notice, in order to comply with the aforementioned law.
I2CAT Foundation is not responsible for the information or contents of other websites to which it may refer or with which i2CAT’s portal has links.
i2CAT Foundation does not necessarily identify with the opinions expressed by its collaborators.
i2CAT Foundation is not responsible for acts, activities and events organized by third parties, which are informed in www.cataloniadrones.cat, nor for the contents of third parties.
Right of exclusion
Forums and chats
i2CAT Foundation may have now and/or in a future, sections of public and participatory nature such as chats, forums, surveys, etc., understood as accessible to all users in general, for their interaction. In certain cases, conditions of participation are established that will have to be previously accepted, as well as the mandatory register of the user in which case, besides the conditions of participation, it will be necessary to accept the transfer of personal data for the purposes of obeying the policy and legislation on protect data protection.
With regard to the contents that the user decides to send for its inclusion in these spaces, the following conditions of use and access are established:
- Responsibilities: i2CAT is not responsible for the content of messages, information, opinions made by the users and reserves the right to prevent access of illegal or unlawful content or that might harm legitimate rights of any kind, or withdrawing or remove those who have contributed, especially in case of incompatibility of these conditions.
- Intellectual property: i2CAT Foundation shall be entitled to reproduce, modify (through extracts, summaries, reviews), adapt and publish, including public communication, the contents, whether text, photographs, graphics, etc., with the aim to promote the section to which they have been transmitted, as well as for the use in activities and publications of i2CAT, in any format and support. The license is free and extends its duration until the pass into public domain that allows, at any time, the intellectual property legislation in force. Users will only send contents of which they are original authors or they have the rights of the owner, without prejudice to inform about the URL of the owner or by linking to the aforementioned contents.
- I2CAT Foundation shall not return any transmitted content or acquires any obligation to respond to users.
- Personal data contained in the interactive functionalities and its contents cannot be used for the benefit or uses not expressly authorized by the owner. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
- Users will respect the opinions of other users or participants, and will refrain from using offensive, defamatory, racist or violent language which infringes legislation in force.
- Unauthorized commercial communications are not allowed.
- It is necessary to note that personal data provided by the users may be viewed by any other user or participant. In case of third-party data, it is necessary to have his express consent.
The subscription to products and services offered by i2CAT Foundation that are made through this portal www.cataloniadrones.cat will be voluntary and will entail the acceptance of the conditions established in each case and that users will have to accept expressly. It also implies the acceptance to receive information from i2CAT. The fact of registering in these services entails i2CAT’s authorization to conduct such communications, allowing users to revoke the authorization with a written communication.
i2CAT Foundation will pursue non-compliance of the present conditions as well as any other improper use of its website by bringing all the civil and criminal actions it has the right to exercise.
i2CAT Foundation cannot guarantee that the portal and the server are free of viruses, so it is not responsible for any damages or losses that may be caused by these anomalies or any other technical nature.
Modification of the present conditions and duration
i2CAT Foundation reserves the right to modify these Legal Conditions, from time to time, without prior notice and according to its own criteria. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their display in the website and shall be valid until they are modified by others duly published on the website.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between the i2CAT Foundation and users shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts of the city of Barcelona.